Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hi

J_123

Dear @J_123

Welcome to After Silence!!

I'm sorry for what you have been through.  I find it is easier to talk on forums then out loud.  Being here has helped me so much, even from the first time I ever posted.  It is still helping me - I have so much support here and I know you will, as well.  Here at AS, we are like a big family and our members are kind and non-judgemental.

I am sending you lots of safe hugs! :hug:

Take care!

Welcome to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

HI @J_123

Welcome to AS.  I'm so sorry for what happened to you.  I want you to know that it was not your fault, you did not deserve what happened to you, and that I believe you.  I'm really glad you found the site.  This is a safe space and no one will judge you here.  We are all here to support each other.  You are welcome to post on the forum any time you feel comfortable.  You will survive and heal from this.  Reach out if you need anything.  By just taking this first step you are taking back control. 

Welcome to AS, @J_123!!!

I'm sorry to learn of the trauma that has led you to us but am hoping that you see for yourself that this is a safe space and the support is unwavering.  Please know that you are not alone and that many here understand.  We are here for you.  Welcome!!!!

Best wishes,
Capulet

• 2 weeks later...

@J_123, what happened to you isn’t your fault. I am so sorry that you are feeling so hurt and scared. I wish that I could spare you from that pain and trauma. You did not deserve what happened, and you didn’t ask for it in any way. Welcome! I hope you find others to talk to when you feel safe and ready. You may want to consider contacting RAINN. Only do what feels comfortable and safe for you. :throb: