Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, @NightJasmine - 

Welcome to After Silence! I'm sorry you're having a tough time, but I'm hoping you will find the support you need here :) You've come to the right place! This community is truly wonderful.

If you have any questions while getting acquainted here, please feel free to reach out! I'm always here!

Sending support, 
Poppy

Hi @NightJasmine

Welcome to AS.  I'm sorry for the trauma in your life that has brought you here, but I'm glad you found the site and decided to join.  This is a safe space and no one will judge you here.  We are all here to support each other.  I'm sad to hear you are having a tough time right now.  Healing can be a difficult process, but it is possible.  You are welcome to post on the forums whenever you feel comfortable.  Reach out if you need validation, advice, or even a virtual hug.  I  hope you end up finding the site as helpful as I do.  

Dear @NightJasmine

Welcome to After Silence!!

I'm sorry for what you have been through.  I find it is easier to talk on forums then out loud.  Being here has helped me so much, even from the first time I ever posted.  It is still helping me - I have so much support here and I know you will, as well.  Here at AS, we are like a big family and our members are kind and non-judgemental.

I am sending you lots of safe hugs! :hug:

Take care!

4 hours ago, NightJasmine said:

Hi, 

I’m new and wanted to introduce myself. I am having a tough time and I’m hoping to learn, find support and give support if I can. 

N

Hi N,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry you have reasons to be here, but you will find this a very supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind. Take your time to look around and jump in when you feel ready. I wish you well on this journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu:

Hi there. Welcome to AS. It's great to meet you. I know you'll find the support you're looking for.

T

Hi @NightJasmine

Welcome to AS! I'm sorry you are having a tough time. I hope being part of a supportive community will help a little bit. Have a look around and feel free to share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. I wish you the best in your healing,

g

Welcome to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

6 hours ago, MeBeMary said:

Hi N,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry you have reasons to be here, but you will find this a very supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind. Take your time to look around and jump in when you feel ready. I wish you well on this journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu:

Thanks very much Mary x

1 hour ago, 8888 said:

Welcome to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Thanks very much x

4 hours ago, silentg said:

Hi @NightJasmine

Welcome to AS! I'm sorry you are having a tough time. I hope being part of a supportive community will help a little bit. Have a look around and feel free to share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. I wish you the best in your healing,

g

Thank you G x

Hello, @NightJasmine and welcome to After Silence!  I'm sorry that you have reason to be here, but am hoping that being here brings you peace, comfort and healing.  This is truly a wonderful space, and we're happy to have you among our community.  Thank you in advance for the support you will provide others!!! 

Looking forward to getting to know you,

Capulet

6 hours ago, Capulet said:

Hello, @NightJasmine and welcome to After Silence!  I'm sorry that you have reason to be here, but am hoping that being here brings you peace, comfort and healing.  This is truly a wonderful space, and we're happy to have you among our community.  Thank you in advance for the support you will provide others!!! 

Looking forward to getting to know you,

Capulet

Thank you so much Capulet, looking forward to getting to know you too x