Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Not a real newbie

Hi all,

I’m not new but I’ve not been here for a long time. I imagine the people that regularly use this forum have changed so I thought I’d introduce myself. 

I look forward to getting to know you all and wish you the best in you recovery journeys :throb:

@vitamin - 

Welcome back! So good to meet you :) I hope you find the same help and comfort here that you used to! 

If you need anything, please let me know! :throb:
Poppy

Hi vitamin,

Welcome back to the site! I am sorry that that you experienced trauma and thought you might need to return. I am glad tho that you remembered that this is a supportive site and the members here, new and old, are understanding and kind. I've been here since 2015, but if we crossed paths please take no offense, my memory isn't that good to remember. LOL.  I wish you the best as you continue your path in healing.

Mary

:aswelcomesu: back! 

Hi there, @vitamin - welcome back to AS!!! 

I, too, came back after a long hiatus, and I'm glad I did.  A lot has changed around here, but I still love AS for the loving and supportive community I'd remembered it being all along.  

Anyhow - welcome back - looking forward to getting to know you!

Best wishes,
Capulet

Hello vitamin:

Welcome back to After Silence!  I'm so sorry that  things are still tough for you.   We are all still here to support you.  You don't have to do this alone.   Please remember that you are always welcome to lean on us  for support.  We are always willing to listen.

Sending lots of support,

Welcome back to AfterSilence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me.