Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Dealing With The Trauma Daily

flava

Hi everyone. I'm Flava. My violent attacks occured 9-9-04 and again in 11-29-04. It's been a year and my anniversary was fulled of soaking, flashbacks, hurtful flashbacks,etc, just pure chaos. Anyway I think of sometimes like what if I loved or hugged and kissed him or he did that to me or us dating. And I know that could never happen but I just feel crazy. HELP!!!!

I'm sorry for what you have been through hun, it can be very hard and make you think that anything down the line could be just as those attacks were. That's one of the harder things about healing from abuse, your trust having been broken.

Feel free to scope around the board and make yourself at home. Everybody here understands and is here for you anytime that you need.

Welcome to AS. :)

:hug:

Donna =)

:hug::hug::hug:

Hi Flava, and welcome to After Silence,

I'm sorry to hear what you've been through and that you struggle with those flashbacks, it's really hard I know :( . There are lots of people here who can identify with what you've been through, though. I hope that you'll find support among the wonderful people at this board.

Love, Meg xx

(((gentle hugs))) I can't imagine how hard it's been for you - facing the first year. But you've made it through and given time, it will get better. You have come to the right place!