Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Newbie here

I'm so happy  I found this site. So few people understand what as survivors experience. At times I have felt very alone and I find it hard to talk about  What is happened to me with those I love the most because I feel guilty For sharing and seeing them feel hopeless because they don't know how to help me.

Just now, Yanahere said:

I'm so happy  I found this site. So few people understand what as survivors experience. At times I have felt very alone and I find it hard to talk about  What is happened to me with those I love the most because I feel guilty For sharing and seeing them feel hopeless because they don't know how to help me.

A SET BACK- IS A SETUP- FOR A COMEBACK ♡

Welcome to AfterSilence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

7 hours ago, Yanahere said:

Dear yanahere:

Welcome to After Silence.  I am sorry to hear of the trauma you have been through!

Being here has helped me so much.   Everyone is so caring and supportive here.  I am proud of you for reaching out.  I know that is hard to do.  I also know that you will find that needed compassion and support here within our community.  Know we are here for you and we will listen whenever you would like to lean on us.    

I'm new too!  Everyone here has blown me away with their support and kindness. We'll all heal together :) 

Sending hugs, if that's okay :) 

On 7/30/2019 at 7:06 PM, Yanahere said:

On 7/30/2019 at 7:07 PM, Yanahere said:

A SET BACK- IS A SETUP- FOR A COMEBACK ♡

Hi Yanahere,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for what you've been thru, but you have found a very supportive site. You are quite right that few people understand, unless they've gone thru it. You will find many understanding members here. Take your time and jump in when you are ready. I :throb: your quote. We always need to keep ourselves looking forward with the positive, don't we? I am glad you have found us and wish you the best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Welcome @Yanahere to After Silence!!!  Sending you all of my well wishes - along with a hearty welcome to our community.  We're a highly supportive bunch, and I'm glad you're here.

Best wishes,
Capulet

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Yanahere,

Welcome to After Silence! I'm sorry that you've had to go through what you have. While I am unqualified to offer professional help, I can and am offering a shoulder to cry on/ a person to talk to. I hope you find what you're looking for here.

-Connor