Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi! 

I'm a 25yo woman living in The Netherlands (not too far from Amsterdam). I was sexually abused 6 years ago and I'm here to share my story and hear others' stories as well. Thanks for reading :) Hope to get to know you all as well!

Dear blueberrymuffin

I would like to welcome you to After Silence's forums.  We are all here for you and want to support you in any way we can. I know that posting for the first time can be scary.  Please don't worry, though; you will always be given so much support from our lovely community and its members.  You're not alone - we are with you.

You will soon receive an official welcome message in your inbox.  Please feel free to respond to that PM if you have any questions about the forum or if you need some help finding your way around the site. 

Take care and keep reaching

Hi @Blueberrymuffin

Welcome to AS.  I like your username.  I'm sorry for the trauma in your life that has brought you to this site, but I'm glad you found it.  This is a safe space and no one will judge you here.  We are all here to support each other throughout the healing process.  Sharing your story and talking with others who have similar experiences can be very helpful in the healing process.  Take some time to get familiar with the site and post whenever you feel comfortable.  I hope you end up finding the site as helpful as I do.  

Welcome to After Silence, @Blueberrymuffin!!!  I'm sorry for what has led you here, but you've found a wonderful, safe place.  

Looking forward to getting to know you and am sending you lots of luck in your healing process. :)

Best wishes,
Capulet

Welcome to AfterSilence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Dear @Blueberrymuffin,

Welcome to After Silence.  So sorry for what happened to you six years ago.  

Take your time looking around at the different forums and post whenever you would like.  This is a kind and supportive community of people ready to help each other.  

Blessings,

Gold Raindrops

On 7/29/2019 at 4:17 PM, Blueberrymuffin said:

Hi! 

I'm a 25yo woman living in The Netherlands (not too far from Amsterdam). I was sexually abused 6 years ago and I'm here to share my story and hear others' stories as well. Thanks for reading :) Hope to get to know you all as well!

Hi Blueberrymuffin,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for what happened to you six years ago. Nobody has this right. You have found a very supportive site with many understanding and kind members. Take your time looking around and jump in when you are ready. Wishing you the very best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: