Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Glad to be here

Dear discoloredrainbow:

I would like to welcome you to After Silence's forums. We are all here for you and want to support you in any way we can. I know that posting for the first time can be scary. Please don't worry, though; you will always be given so much support from our lovely community and its members. You're not alone - we are with you. You will soon receive an official welcome message in your inbox. Please feel free to respond to that PM if you have any questions about the forum or if you need some help finding your way around the site. Take care and keep reaching out!!

Hi, @discoloredrainbow - 

Welcome to After Silence! :wave:

This is a great community full of wonderful, supportive people. I hope as you get around the site a little more and post more, you will see that :) 

In the meantime, if you have any questions, let me know! 

-Poppy

Hi @discoloredrainbow

Welcome to AS.  You have found a safe space and we are all here to support each other.  Take some time getting comfortable with the site and then post whenever you feel comfortable.  Sharing your story is a brave thing to do and can help you take control of the narrative.  I hope you end up finding this site as helpful as I do.  

Welcome to AfterSilence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

9 hours ago, discoloredrainbow said:

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I just wanted to say thanks for letting me join and I look forward to sharing my story and learning from, and growing with everyone here.

Hi discoloredrainbow,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for what you have been thru. The good news is you will find tons of support and understanding here. You are not alone. Take your time and look around. When you are ready, feel free to jump in. I wish you the very best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Hi!! I’m new here as well, I hope we’re both able to find some healing through this community. It’s an amazing feeling knowing we aren’t alone 💕

-Lkt24