Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi, my name is Patti.  I'm a survivor of csa and.domestic violence.

I'm a certified nursing assistant.  I work a peds unit.  I really love my job.

Take care, Patti

Hi, @Patti72 - 

Welcome to After Silence! I am so sorry for what you've been through. I promise you've come to the right place to help with your healing journey! This is such a wonderful community of people that will always have your back. 

I hope you get to know more of us soon as you make your way around the site. Should you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to reach out to me! My inbox is always open :notalone:

Best wishes, 

Poppy

Thank you Poppy.  I look forward to getting to know you all.  I'm just checking the forums.  

Take care, Patti

Dear patti72

Welcome to After Silence!!

I'm sorry for what you have been through.  I find it is easier to talk on forums then out loud.  Being here has helped me so much, even from the first time I ever posted.  It is still helping me - I have so much support here and I know you will, as well.  Here at AS, we are like a big family and our members are kind and non-judgemental.

I am sending you lots of safe hugs! :hug:

Take care!

Hey @Patti72

Welcome to AS.  I'm sorry for the trauma in your life that has brought you here, but you have found a safe space.  It sounds like you do a lot of good for people by way of your job.  I hope you can find some self care for yourself here on the site.  We are all here to support each other and you are welcome to post on the forums whenever you feel comfortable.  I hope you find this site to be as helpful as I do.  

18 hours ago, Patti72 said:

Hi, my name is Patti.  I'm a survivor of csa and.domestic violence.

I'm a certified nursing assistant.  I work a peds unit.  I really love my job.

Take care, Patti

Hi Patti,

Welcome to our community. I am very sorry for the abuses you've endured...never warranted or deserved. I am happy you have found us tho, as AS is a very supportive site with many understanding members. You are not alone. I love that you give back and I am glad you enjoy doing this...as I am sure some of your young patients are glad you are there, too. Take your time and look around. Best wishes on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone: 

It's so nice to meet you all.  I'm kind of looking around.  I already feel comfortable here.

Take care 🐈

Thanks, safe hugs to you.🐈