Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

new here

Hi everyone,

as you can tell from the title I’m also new here. I just found this place today and I hope this bring some good to my life and maybe help me.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Dear toheal

I would like to welcome you to After Silence's forums.  We are all here for you and want to support you in any way we can. I know that posting for the first time can be scary.  Please don't worry, though; you will always be given so much support from our lovely community and its members.  You're not alone - we are with you.

You will soon receive an official welcome message in your inbox.  Please feel free to respond to that PM if you have any questions about the forum or if you need some help finding your way around the site. 

Take care and keep reaching out!! :hug:

1 hour ago, toheal said:

Hi everyone,

as you can tell from the title I’m also new here. I just found this place today and I hope this bring some good to my life and maybe help me.

Hello and welcome! I have been here since January, and I have experienced good advice, dialogs, and support here. Feel free to write me any time. Here on AS, we offer another safe hugs :hug:Want one?

@toheal

Welcome to AS.  You have found a safe space.  No one will judge you here and everyone is here to support each other.  You are welcome to post on the forums whenever you feel comfortable.  We are all happy to provide you with advice, validation, and encouragement.  I hope you end up finding this site as helpful as I do.  

5 hours ago, toheal said:

Hi everyone,

Hi toheal,

Welcome to AS. I am sad you have reason to be here, but glad you have found our community. You will find tons of support. Our members are understanding and kind.  You are not alone. Take your time and look around. I wish you the very best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Hi, @toheal - 

Welcome to AS! I am so proud of you for taking the first step and reaching our for support - I know that isn't easy! But as everyone before me said, you've definitely come to the right place. This community is so full of wonderful people that can relate to you and sometimes, it's just nice to be heard :)

I'm always around if you need any help or need someone to lean on! Please always feel free to PM me. 

I'm supporting you! :supportu:

Best wishes,

Poppy

Edited by Poppy_

Hello.

I have only been here a week or so myself, but I already feel at home here.

i have been given so much support, everyone here is just lovely. 

I am sorry you have had to come here, but, in my opinion you couldn’t have found anywhere more open, honest & caring to have found.

i am still learning the ropes myself but if I can help at all, just ask.

:)