Poison

It's been a while but now I'm back

Hey there, 

Hope this finds you well. I'm Poison and it has been years since I was active on here but I'm back now. I have been doing life things, bounced about for a bit and then settled into a career. I have a strong, positive and stable relationship and some good friends. It's not all rosy (else I wouldn't be back lol) and I think that the boards here could be positive. 

So hello, I'm looking forward to being active on here again x

Welcome back, @Poison!!!!  I'm sorry you've hit some roadblocks and hurdles in your healing journey but am glad to hear that things have been going overall well for you.  Hopefully being back here will serve as a reliable source of that positive reinforcement needed to continue down this path.  We are all here for you, as we've always been, and will continue to root for you and provide the unconditional support that you know you can count on us for. :)  

Take gentle care - am around if ever you need help with anything. :)

Best wishes,
Capulet

Thank you @Capulet that means so much to me and it's really something that spaces like this exist 

Hi poison welcome back I'm sorry things have been tough  we are. All here for you

Thank you @missfrier :)

Hey @Poison and welcome back. Glad to have you once again. I used to known as Oneinamillion not sure if you were around 3 years ago when I started here or not it seems like a life time ago. I bet a lot has changed for you.

BraveOne

5 hours ago, Poison said:

Hey there, 

Hope this finds you well. I'm Poison and it has been years since I was active on here but I'm back now. I have been doing life things, bounced about for a bit and then settled into a career. I have a strong, positive and stable relationship and some good friends. It's not all rosy (else I wouldn't be back lol) and I think that the boards here could be positive. 

So hello, I'm looking forward to being active on here again x

Hi Poison,

Welcome back to the community! I am sorry you have reasons to return, but am glad you remembered how supportive this site is. Some of the faces may have changed, but the members, both older and newer, are understanding and kind. Take your time looking back around. I wish you the best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:aswelcomesu: back!