Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Re-Intro (got carried away last time)

Hi, 

I have to re-do my introduction, it was found to be a bit too much. If you ask me how I'm doing, know that I'm here. 

Know I'm 4 for 4 out of DV relationships. :clap:/joke

I have one dog, and everyone always says how good and smiley he is and how do I get him to behave so well, which is pleasant. 

If you like dark humor, dark arts, and horror macabre stuff, be cool to have suggestions on shows and such. Especially the dark humor part, what can you do?

Thank you,

:kitty:

Hi and Welcome to AS @Unl0v3d,

sorry for the trauma that brought you here. I am a victim of DV as well as other things. Sorry you feel unloved.  We are all survivors here, and we all support each other. While I have been through a phase where I was into dark humor and the macabre stuff too, I still understand and relate too it. It was brave of you to join and put up your first post. Looking foreword to seeing you around the forum.

BraveOne

Hi Unl0v3d,

welcome to AS! I am sorry for the trauma that brought you here. I am sure you will find others here who relate to what you've been through, and it is a supportive community. I also find I have a dark sense of humour sometimes and it does tend to be a stress reliever :)

Nervous night, he was released earlier today.

On 7/1/2019 at 10:15 PM, LRB50 said:

I am sorry to hear this! I hope you are doing ok, I am sure it is hard!

Then, today in the evening says he's transferred to another facility :l ... ughghgh

Anyone experience difficulty in dealing with witness/advocate program? Its been incredibly frustrating I'm treated like a rebel, because I don't want to see this guy JUST go to jail. "you have to be willing to cooperate" "like I told you" "ok honey *click*"

Edited by Unl0v3d
Forgot to mention: Witness/Advocate Program work with state prosecutors.

Hi @Unl0v3d just want to acknowledge your posts and understandably we realize "life has no undo button".  You should be free of repercussions or retaliative behavior here and wanted to introduce you to a safe and accommodating space!

It's all good.  We get up back again and lift others up.  WELCOME!  Keep going 'cause I'll cheer you on.