Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Coming back

I was an active member of AS years ago but kind of fell out when I left for college. It's been nearly 7 years now. I've been struggling with PTSD in recent months and wanted to come back to the understanding and support that I once found here.  So while my "name" is broken child, I hope I don't feel broken much longer.

Hello, @brokenchild and welcome (back) to After Silence. :)  I am sorry you're struggling with PTSD and and that you're needing the extra support right now, but am glad you've come back to a community where you know it will be given freely and without hesitation.  

If there's anything you need, please feel free to give me a shout.  In the meantime, do take your time looking around and re-familiarizing yourself with the site.  We might have redecorated a little bit, but we're still the same awesome safe place we've always been.

Have a great day!

- Capulet

Welcome back, brokenchild, I'm glad you remembered where you found warm support, and I hope you will find what you need here, and that it helps with the PTSD youa re currently suffering from.  I do think support and community can make a big difference.

:aswelcomesu:

9 hours ago, brokenchild said:

I was an active member of AS years ago but kind of fell out when I left for college. It's been nearly 7 years now. I've been struggling with PTSD in recent months and wanted to come back to the understanding and support that I once found here.  So while my "name" is broken child, I hope I don't feel broken much longer.

Hi brokenchild,

Welcome back to the site. I am sorry you have been struggling, but I am glad you remember the understanding and the support from a few years ago. The site may have new faces, but the support has been a constant for those who are in need some. I wish you the best on your continued journey of healing.

Mary

:aswelcomesu:  back!