Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Okay... Hi

Hi, I'm Ciotog. Nice to meet you. Uh, I'm 25. I'm a receptionist. Dog person. I like video games, drums, puzzles, running. not sure what else to say about myself. As to why I'm here, I was just looking around for, I don't know, a community that might understand? I think I've realised that numerous of experiences in childhood have been effecting me my whole life way more than I thought. I don't know if I'm prepared to say much anything else atm. I hope it's not weird if I just browse around a bit? And I'll try to share and stuff soon too. Okay, thanks. 

Hi @Ciotog - Welcome to After Silence.

One of the best things about this site is - you don't have to delve into anything if you're not emotionally or mentally ready to.  You can take all the time you need to browse our side.  I'm sorry to learn of the circumstances that have led you here, but hope that you will realize quickly that you are not alone and are among caring, compassionate souls.

A member of our Newbie Support Team will be in contact very soon.  Until then, if you have any questions or concerns, you can always reach out and give me a shout.

Again, welcome - glad to 'meet' you and looking forward to getting to know you further whenever you're ready.

Best wishes,
Capulet

Hi Ciotog,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the experiences you endured as a child. That was never right. Do know that you have found a very supportive site with many understanding members. In fact, the best way to know this is to browse around. There is no need to respond or post your own threads until you are ready. There is never pressure to do so. I am glad that you have found us and wish you the very best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:aswelcomesu:

Welcome!  I'm glad you did find this community.  There is something so important about connecting with others who really get it.  

Hi @Ciotog,

welcome to AS! I'm sorry that your childhood experiences have caused you so much pain. It's very much ok to take your time and have a look around before sharing. There is no pressure but we are here to listen if you want, and this is a community that understands.  take care and wishing you the best as you explore this stuff,

g

Dear @Ciotog,

Welcome to After Silence.  It was brave of you to reach out to us.  

You are free to take as much time as you need and look around as much as you want.  There is no pressure to post unless you want to.

I hope you find comfort and healing.

Blessings,

Gold Raindrops

Welcome @Ciotog. I am glad you found AS. I love dogs, have 2 (would have more if I could lol)and video games as well, but you lost me at running☠ I am fairly new myself, and was looking for similar things,  and have not been disappointed. This an amazing group of people.

I am sorry that your childhood has been affecting you the way it has. Most trama does that. I hope you find healing, comfort, and understanding here

Thank you for the responses. I've been looking around a bit. I'm sorta still new to all of this, I've never really mase any conscious effort to reach out, so I don't really know what to say. But I appreciate the warm welcome. Excuse my awkwardness haha.