Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, returning member

My username use to be soccergrl9, I had my acct deactivated a couple of years ago, due to thinking I was doing fine and was better. But lately I’ve realized that is not the case.. don’t know if anyone is still around from that time. But hello to everyone knew and I look forward to getting to know you all. Sorry for the circumstances..

Edited by Rebekah1995

Hi soccergrl9,

Welcome back to the site. I am very sorry you have reason to return, but glad you remembered what a wonderful and supportive site this is. I've been around since 2015, but not sure we have crossed paths. There are a few older members that still visit, but we many newer members. Sadly, registrations have increased quite a bit over the last year or two. I welcome you anyway, even if we haven't met before.

I wish you the best as you continue this journey in healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

Edited by MeBeMary
4 hours ago, Soccergrl9 said:

My username use to be soccergrl9, I had my acct deactivated a couple of years ago, due to thinking I was doing fine and was better. But lately I’ve realized that is not the case.. don’t know if anyone is still around from that time. But hello to everyone knew and I look forward to getting to know you all. Sorry for the circumstances..

Hi and welcome back! :flowers:

I'm sorry that you find yourself not doing as well and needing to be back here, but it's always good to find some support when you need it. Wishing you the best in recovery,

g

Hello @Soccergrl9

If you remember me than you might be the person I used to talk with here and if so it's so good to see you again though I'm so sorry for the circumstances that bring you back.  If you are a person with a similar name to whom I used to know than I am sorry for the mistake but I want to welcome you here to AS although again I'm sorry for what brings you back I am glad this is a positive place of support for you.

ActivistAlly

4 minutes ago, Soccergrl9 said:

I defiantly remember you! It’s good to see you again, but yes I’m sad for the circumstances.. I hope you have been doing good and we can catch up soon!

:hug:

Welcome back, @Soccergrl9.  I hope rejoining the AS community will be a help to you in your current situation.  I'm sorry you have been having a hard time again.  I'm glad you came back.

Welcome back @Soccergrl9 :wave:

I have been a member since 2008, I've come and returned many times. Met some wonderful friends here and I have got through some hard times here.

It is important not to view your return as a failure of healing, but a aid toward healing when you need it. AS can be a very supportive place for survivors and you deserve to feel heard and supported.

tulip