Hello all,

My friend recommended me to this site in hopes that I can finally start coping with many things I have been holding on to and have started weighing heavily on me lately. I am glad I am finally able to join a community who can possibly help. 

Hi Gabrielle.K.O

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for what you have gone thru, but you will find tons of support here on AS. Our members our kind and understanding. Take your time to look around and see that you are not alone. What we go thru may or may not be similar, but the struggles we face are very relatable to everyone. I am glad that your friend recommended us and that you decided to reach out. I wish you the very best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

Hi Gabrielle.K.O

Welcome to AS. I am glad you have joined AS, we are here to support you on your journey of healing.

:supportu:

Welcome to AS @Gabrielle.K.OI'm glad your friend is encouraging you in your healing. It really can help to share about your trauma. This is a very caring and understanding community, take your time looking around, post when you are feel safe and ready.

17 hours ago, Gabrielle.K.O said:

Hello all,

My friend recommended me to this site in hopes that I can finally start coping with many things I have been holding on to and have started weighing heavily on me lately. I am glad I am finally able to join a community who can possibly help. 

Hi Gabrielle,

Welcome to AS! I am sorry things are weighing heavily on you lately, that sounds difficult, I hope this place can you to cope with those feelings, and I wish you the best in your healing,

g

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry things have been hard. This is a great place to be though;everyone is caring and supportive. 

Hi and welcome to AS Gabrielle. This is a good place to come to find support and understanding. Glad to be a part of your healing journey.:notalone::flowers: