Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello everyone,

I am excited to be part of this community. I am (finally) coming to terms with my own experiences and it is great to find an online network of supportive people. Thank you to everyone who has made this possible.

Welcome, @HelenX!  Glad to have you here.  I'm happy you found this supportive site to help you with your next steps in healing from your experiences.  I'm sorry you need a place like this, but I hope it will help.

Welcome to AS @HelenX. I am sorry you have a reason to be here. This is a great place for support, it can be comforting and validating to know that you are not alone and that others understand what you are going through.

Hi HelenX,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have endured and this place is exactly what you said you are looking for. This is a community with supportive and understanding members. I'm more than sure you will fit right in. Take your time to look around. I wish you the very best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

20 hours ago, HelenX said:

Hello everyone,

I am excited to be part of this community. I am (finally) coming to terms with my own experiences and it is great to find an online network of supportive people. Thank you to everyone who has made this possible.

Welcome to AS! I know it can take a while to come to terms with things, it did for me too. I hope find the support you are seeking and I wish you all the best in your healing!

g