Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey guys, I'm darklollix <3 

I decided to give this forum a try, since I often struggle with it all. I don't really have anyone to talk to except for my therapist. I don't want to really talk to people who don't understand either. I just want a bit of help when I need to and to have some long time questions answered. 

Hope y'all have a nice day 

Hi, @darklollix I also only have a therapist for support so I understand that struggle and how alone that is. I am sorry for what brought you here and I’m sure you will find more than just answers to your questions. So many safe hugs is that’s okay :hug:

Dear @darklollix,

Welcome to After Silence.  I'm sorry to hear that you've suffered so much.

First of all, I can assure you, this site is full of kind and caring people who understand.  We know how painful experiences of abuse are and we know how painful it is when we people around us don't understand what it's like.  

Second, on our site, you are feel to move completely at your own pace.  Take your time looking around and post only if/when you feel like you want to.  

We're here to support each other.

Wishing you blessings and healing,

Gold Raindrops 

8 hours ago, darklollix said:

Hey guys, I'm darklollix <3 

I decided to give this forum a try, since I often struggle with it all. I don't really have anyone to talk to except for my therapist. I don't want to really talk to people who don't understand either. I just want a bit of help when I need to and to have some long time questions answered. 

Hope y'all have a nice day 

Hi darklolix,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for what you've experienced and the struggles you have faced. It is difficult when you feel alone. The good news is that here, we are not alone. This is a place of understanding and supportive members. We can relate to either your type or abuse or your struggles. I agree, many who have not walk this path really understand. Take your time and jump in when you are comfortable. I wish you the very best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: