Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Um, hi everyone. My name is Len and I’m nineteen years old. I got this account for the blog a couple months ago but only just got up the courage to start posting. I hope this will help me, though I’m not really sure of what exactly I am doing to be honest. It’s nice to meet you though :)

Edited by Len/Jack

Hi Len,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you have experienced something that has brought you here. It is quite alright that it took you a little while to take your first step and post an introduction. It can be new and even a little scary at first, but do know that our members are truly understanding and kind. You will never be pressured to say or share more than you are comfortable with. I do suggest looking around the site tho, as you will see how many struggle, as you do. I personally find it easier when we can struggle together, instead of alone. I commend your courage to take this first step and to say hello. I do wish you many more steps as you journey down your path of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

2 hours ago, Len/Jack said:

Um, hi everyone. My name is Len and I’m nineteen years old. I got this account for the blog a couple months ago but only just got up the courage to start posting. I hope this will help me, though I’m not really sure of what exactly I am doing to be honest. It’s nice to meet you though :)

Hi Len, 

Welcome to AS! You don’t have to know what you’re doing yet :) just have a look around and feel free to read, post, or not, as you feel comfortable. Sometimes it helps just to feel a bit less alone with it all. I wish you the best in your healing,

g

Hi @Len/Jack - Welcome to After Silence.  Looking forward to getting to know you through posts or through blogs, whichever you're more comfortable with at the time - it's one of the things I love the most about AS - the ability to take it all at your own pace.

Anyway - welcome - take all the time you need to familiarize yourself with the site.

Best wishes,
Capulet

Welcome, Len. :)

You don't need to "know what you're doing" - this is a wonderfully supportive site full of people who care.  Take your time reading what's available and post only when you want.  

Blessings,

Gold Raindrops

Hi Len,

I'm still working on navigating through this site too! This seems like an awesome place, though. Thinking of you today!