Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi guys!

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to finally have found a community that can understand what I'm going through. This experience has made me feel so alone and I'm ready to start healing not just by myself but with the support of an accepting group of people that have had similar experiences. While I'm in a much better place than I have been for a while, I'm still struggling and decided to try this place out. 

Thanks in advance for the support I'm sure this place will provide. :)

Hi, Redwood519, and welcome to AS! :wave: I’m sorry for what you’ve been through, but glad you’re here. AS is a very supportive site and very welcoming. There’s a lot of healing going on here. :notalone:

Hi Redwood.

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've experienced, but you have found a very supportive site with many understanding members. You are not  alone.  Take your time and look around and jump in when you feel comfortable. It's not an easy journey, but easier with others who know the struggles you do. I am very glad you found us and wish you nothing but the very best on this healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Welcome to AS, @Redwood519 - so sorry that unfortunate circumstances have led you here, but please take comfort in knowing you have found a truly safe place within our community.  It is my sincerest hope that you will see that you are not walking this path alone - so many others can relate and understand what you're going through.

Please take all the time you need to familiarize yourself with the site - we are here for you whenever you're ready to share a little bit more about yourself - but there's NEVER any pressure to do so.  Take it all at your own speed. :)

Wishing you well!  

Best wishes!
Capulet

Dear Redwood519,

Welcome to After Silence.  I'm sorry for the experience that has brought you here, but this is indeed a kind and supportive community full of people who understand.  Take your time looking around and post whenever you feel comfortable.  

Wishing you the best in healing,

Gold Raindrops