Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello new to this site :)

2 hours ago, Lar7391 said:

Joined this site hope it can help me from past situation that I have kept to my self. Thank you

Hi Lar,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you experienced trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. Many of us have not shared with people in real life or have limited people we have confided in. AS is a safe place where you can share whatever you are comfortable with, without judgment or pressure. I am glad that you have found us. Please take your time and look around. You are not alone. I wish you the very best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

4 hours ago, Lar7391 said:

Joined this site hope it can help me from past situation that I have kept to my self. Thank you

Welcome

4 hours ago, 1444Fireflies said:

Hello Lar7391, welcome.  I'm new here too.

Welcome

2 hours ago, BetterPath2016 said:

Hello,

Hello,

I’m new here as well. I just joined yesterday. 

Welcome 

I"m sorry about the reasons, but glad you are here. Something special about this place. :notalone:

Welcome to you, @Lar7391 - hoping you find peace and healing here.  Congratulations on taking that HUGE step in deciding to start dealing with things you've had suppressed for a very long time. That's very admirable. :) 

We are all here to support!

Sending you all of my best wishes,
Capulet

Dear Lar7391,

Welcome to After Silence.  I'm sorry you have a reason to be here, but I think it's brave of you to reach out to us and take this step on your healing journey.  There are many kind and understanding people in our community.  

Wishing you comfort and healing,

Gold Raindrops