Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, new here!

Hi everyone! I'm AJ (my friends call me apple juice, and I extend that invitation to you) I'm in college, but I'm about to take a year off. 

I made this account quite a while ago but just couldn't find the courage to say anything haha. I hope you can all be patient with me!

Thank you!

Hi AJ,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've experiences, but you have found a very supportive site. Our members are very understanding and kind. It's quite all right too, that you took a little time. It really isn't that easy to make a first step...and reaching out to others...is a huge step. I am glad you feel more comfortable now to do so. Apple Juice is a very interesting nickname, I'm sure there is a story to it. :)  I encourage you to take your time to look around. You will get more comfortable with the site and members as you do. I wish you the very best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

Hello @Macbeth (Apple Juice) and welcome to After Silence.  I am very sorry for the trauma you experienced.  This is a supportive and friendly place to share and seek support.  Take your time and say as much or as little as you want.  I'm glad you found us, and wish you all the best in your recovery.  :aswelcomesu:

Welcome, @Macbeth - I am sorry you have a reason for being here, but hope that you find we are a safe, supportive space.  I too am curious where "Apple Juice" came from but I am sure that will be revealed in due time.  We have all the patience in the world, and one thing I LOVE about this site is - we take it all at our own pace so that we stay comfortable.

Again, welcome.  

Best wishes,
Capulet

Dear AJ,

Do you like the name "Zumo de Manzana"?  That's what you'd be with my family... :)  

Welcome to After Silence.  This site is full of kind and supportive people who are here to support each other.  You can take your time to read the forums and post whenever you feel comfortable.  It's all about going at your own pace and doing whatever is comfortable for you.

Wishing you comfort and healing,

Gold Raindrops

• 2 weeks later...