Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Welcome to AS @BetterPath2016,  I'm glad you found this site and hope you will find all the help you need and deserve here, everyone is very understanding and supportive. Take your time looking around and post when you feel comfortable and safe. Wishing you all the best on your healing journey. 

55 minutes ago, Kmkz said:

Welcome to AS @BetterPath2016,  I'm glad you found this site and hope you will find all the help you need and deserve here, everyone is very understanding and supportive. Take your time looking around and post when you feel comfortable and safe. Wishing you all the best on your healing journey. 

Thank you very much. 

9 hours ago, BetterPath2016 said:

Hello,

I’m new here. I’m hoping to gain support and  healing from my trauma.

I’m not sure what else to say. I found this website on google.

Hi BetterPath,

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry you've endured trauma, but do know you have found a very supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind. Your introduction is fine, when you are ready to interact or share more (when you are comfortable), doing so in the private forums is best. I am glad that you have found us and decided to become a member. Take your time and look around. I wish you the very best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

Dear @BetterPath2016,

I'm sorry for the trauma that brought you here, but I can assure you, this is a wonderfully kind and supportive community.  

Take your time looking around at the different forums and post when you feel safe and ready.

Blessings,

Gold Raindrops

@BetterPath2016 - welcome to After Silence!  I'm glad you've found us and am hopeful you will find there is plenty of support within this community. :)

Looking forward to getting to know you through the forums!

Best wishes,
Capulet

• 2 weeks later...