Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Introduction

Hi, I’m hoping to have the opportunity to be able to deal with my life and not let the traumas destroy what I’ve worked so hard for. I survived my childhood abuse and want to survive what I’ve experienced over the past few months.

Hi Ambers,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the traumas you've endured, during childhood and ones most recently. It's never ok to be hurt by another this way. You will find that our members are understanding and kind. Take your time to look around and when you are ready, share what you are comfortable with. I am glad you have found our site and wish you the very best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Dear Ambers,

I'm so sorry for the experiences that brought you here, but our site is full of kind and understanding people who are here to support each other.  Take your time looking around and post whenever you feel ready.  

Wishing you peace and healing,

Gold Raindrops