Due to recent upgrades, After Silence will no longer work on Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari. ×
New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

I’m new - maybe not a survivor yet :(

Hi @ally53907

Welcome to AS!

I am sorry for the abuse that happened when you were 6,  it was very wrong,  and I hope you know that you only ever deserved to be treated with care and protection, not abuse.

I am glad you found our site and I hope it will help you to know you are not alone, and that many people here can relate to your feelings.

I wish you all the best on your healing path,

g

Hey Ally, 

I can relate. I am 18 and still dealing with the trauma of things that happened to me when i was five. It's okay, we will get through this.

-I support you and i Believe you

P.S You are here, which means you had the courage to take your power back into your own hands which makes you a SURVIVOR.

Edited by ibelieveu
13 hours ago, ally53907 said:

I’m 17, hoping to find those who can relate to a lot of my feelings, more so surrounding the abuse which took place when I was 6. 

Hi ally,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for what you've been thru, but you have found a very supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind. It takes courage to reach out to others. Take your time and look around. I wish you well on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: