Welcome to AS @Noleavesonthetrees. This is a safe place to get support. It can be helpful and validating to feel part of a group where others understand. Wishing you all the best on your healing journey. 

Hello @Noleavesonthetrees - 

A hearty welcome to After Silence.   Although I am sorry to hear that you are recovering, I'm glad to hear you were referred here by someone kind - this is truly a lovely place to be and I am hopeful that you will find that there is an unwavering stream of support here.  

Looking forward to getting to know you.

All the best,

Capulet

Hi @Noleavesonthetrees, welcome to AS hope you find it to be a safe place to share and learn as well as grow as I have found it to be. Sorry for what brought you here but glad to have you none the less. 

10 hours ago, Noleavesonthetrees said:

Hi, I decided to join after a kind person informed me about this forum. I'm looking for support on this journey of recovery.

Hi Noleavesonthetrees,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you have reasons to be here, but you will find tons of support. Our members our kind and understanding. I wish you the very best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

Dear @Noleavesonthetrees,

I'm so sorry that you have a reason to be here, but this site is full of kind and understanding people.  We are all here to help each other on our paths to recovery.

Blessings,

Gold Raindrops

22 hours ago, Noleavesonthetrees said:

Hi, I decided to join after a kind person informed me about this forum. I'm looking for support on this journey of recovery.

Hi!  I'm new here as well and came to find the forum the same way you did.  I hope we both find good things here.  Welcome.  

12 hours ago, StrengthInNumbers said:

Hi!  I'm new here as well and came to find the forum the same way you did.  I hope we both find good things here.  Welcome.  

Hello, welcome to you as well!