Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I’m new here

Hi IBelieveYou ,welcome to AS I love your name , where so many of us don't get people to believe us. You found a  very supportive site and we are glad you found us.

Patricia

Hi there, @IBelieveYou,

Welcome to After Silence.  I echo Patricia and very much like your user name - it's something so, SO many of us yearn to hear.  Very powerful, validating words. :)

I am hopeful that you will find the support you need here - I don't think I'm overly biased when I say we are a great bunch!  Thank you, too, for being here to return that support.  It truly takes a village! :)

Again, welcome - looking forward to getting to know you.

Best wishes,

Capulet

Hi @IBelieveYou, welcome to as though I am sorry for the trauma that brought you here. I like your name too, a lot of us don’t have people that believe them so that’s a strong name choice. You have found a great supportive place full of supportive people that will care for you and about you. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

20 hours ago, IBelieveYou said:

Good evening,

I hope to be able to support others and find support here. :)

Hi IBelieveYou,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you endured, but you will find tons of support here. You are not alone. Take your time and look around. I wish you the very best on you healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal: