Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Newbie hoping for help

Hello. I’m not really sure how to start this. I’m kind of still in my story, working toward the end of this chapter and beginning of a new. I’m really struggling to find my way and hope to find some support and one day help support others. 

3 hours ago, SuddenCircles said:

Hello. I’m not really sure how to start this. I’m kind of still in my story, working toward the end of this chapter and beginning of a new. I’m really struggling to find my way and hope to find some support and one day help support others. 

Hi SuddenCircles,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the reasons you find yourself here, but do know that you will find tons of support. Our members are very understanding and kind. It's not always easy to reach out, but I am glad you have. Take your time to look around. I wish you the very best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Dear @SuddenCircles,

I'm so sorry for the suffering you've endure.  The good news about our site is that you don't need to know what to say or how to begin, you are free to come as much as you'd like, read the posts/forums available, and post whenever you feel like it.  

We have many kind and supportive people here.

Wishing you peace and healing,

Gold Raindrops

Welcome to AS @SuddenCircles, this is a kind, supportive and understanding community. Take your time, post when you feel comfortable and safe. I hope you find what you're looking for to help you on your healing journey.