Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Introduction

Dear @Strawberry86,

Welcome to After Silence.  I'm sorry you have a reason to be here, but this is a kind and compassionate community where you can feel safe.

The good news is that you don't have to know where to start or what to say - just take your time reading through the different forums we have available, get to know some of the members and their posts, and post whenever you feel you want to.  

Wishing you peace and healing,

Gold Raindrops

Hi Strawberry,

Welcome to AS.  I am very sorry you have a reason to be here, but please know that you have found a very supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind.  Saying hello is good enough for an introductory post, after you look around and become comfortable, you can respond or start your own posts. I am glad that you have found us and wish you the very best on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu: 

Hi Strawberry86,

I don't want to be so presumptuous as to say that I know the feeling but I think I might. It's hard telling people what happened or even that there's even an event that "happened" that needs addressing. I'm new here myself but I feel confident that it's a safe place where you can share what you need to in order to heal without fear of judgment or any negative reactions and I hope that you find this is the place you need to find comfort.