Hello I'm new here. I am 40 and I'm glad I  found this website to help me on my healing journey. I'm hoping to feel better about my past and maybe be able to help some tohers heal as well. 

Posted (edited)

Hi @Serenity165 Welcome to AS! 

Edited by MeBeMary

Posted (edited)

Hi Serenity,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've endured, but you found a very supportive place. Our members are understanding and kind. It is not always easy to reach out, but I find it a big step for anyone willing to take it. So I am glad you have found us and that you decided to join our community. Take your time to look around, but when your ready, just hope in. I wish you the very best on this journey we call healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Edited by MeBeMary

Posted (edited)

Welcome to AS @Serenity165. I hope you find what you're looking for to help you on your healing journey. 

Edited by MeBeMary

Posted (edited)

Hello and Welcome to AS @Serenity165! You are not alone and have found a supportive community. I wish you lots of courage as you walk your healing journey.

Edited by MeBeMary

Hello, @Serenity165, welcome to After Silence. I am so glad you have found us here, but very sorry for the trauma that brought you here. I have found here that realizing I am not as alone as I felt or thought has meant so much to me.