Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello everyone!

So new and very nervous! I was looking for a place like this for long time and finally I have guts to join all of you! I know I'll be super comfy with people that past through the same I did! (I want to apologize in advance if my English is not very good, but I'm Spanish and in UK for the last 6 years) 

Hi Zazka,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the reason that brings you here, but you will find tons of support here. We also have members from all over and there won't be an judgment on how you speak (which I find easily understandable, btw). It takes great courage to reach out, but believe me, your nerves will settle easily with a little time. Take your time and look around. Wishing you the best on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone: 

Hello @Zazka and welcome to After Silence!  I am in agreement with Mary, you've found an incredibly supportive community and I hope that being here among those who understand will bring you peace, comfort and eventual healing.  

Take gentle care, looking forward to getting to know you.

Best wishes,
Capulet

@Zazka I am glad that you were brave and joined the site! I’ve only been a member for about 2 weeks and I have gotten a tremendous amount of support. I know you will get the same. 

I am here if you need a friend. :supportu:

I saw your text (MeBeMary, Capulet and Hidden1) and a huge feeling of support went to my heart! I never felt something even similar! I didn't have any support from family when I decide to speak with them about it, for that it took me so long to decided I was prepared to start again! 

Ty guys!!! 

Ps sorry, I have not clue how to tag people :sweat:

Edited by Zazka
1 hour ago, Zazka said:

I saw your text (MeBeMary, Capulet and Hidden1) and a huge feeling of support went to my heart! I never felt something even similar! I didn't have any support from family when I decide to speak with them about it, for that it took me so long to decided I was prepared to start again! 

Ty guys!!! 

Ps sorry, I have not clue how to tag people :sweat:

I am glad you feel the support! It was the same way for me and many others when we first came here. It's a new, but wonderful experience. :)

To tag, you can either use the quote button (click the + sign next to the word quote), as I have above, or to get the blue button tag @Zazka , use the @ sign followed by the person you want to tag. Many will autocomplete for you.

Edited by MeBeMary

Dear @Zazka,

I'm sorry for the trauma that brought you here, but I think we'd all agree you have found a safe and supportive community.  Take your time reading the different posts and information available here and getting to know some of us and post whenever you feel comfortable.    

Wishing you comfort and healing,
Gold Raindrops

Dear @Zazka,

I'm sorry for the trauma that brought you here, but I think we'd all agree you have found a safe and supportive community.  Take your time reading the different posts and information available here and getting to know some of us and post whenever you feel comfortable.    

Gold Raindrops

Dear @Zazka,

Gold Raindrops

I am very sorry I just posted the same message multiple times.  My "return" key is apparently stuck and when I hit enter it posted my message to you three times.  :blink:

I was also going to say that you can write @ followed by the name of the member to tag them, or hit the box at the bottom of a post that has a plus mark in it.  +

That will take that person's post and allow you to reply directly to it.  

Wishing you the best,

Gold Raindrops