Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I'm Len and I recently found this resource through the suicide prevention hotline. I hope I'll be able to find support and provide my support to others as well. I am transgender (ftm) and decided to sign up for this site to share my story and also show others that they are not alone.

Dear @Len523,

Welcome to After Silence.  I'm sorry for the trauma that brought you here, but you have found a safe and supportive community.  We are exactly what you said - a place where we talk and share stories so that we know we are not alone.

I wish you peace and healing,

Gold Raindrops

1 hour ago, Len523 said:

Hello, I'm Len and I recently found this resource through the suicide prevention hotline. I hope I'll be able to find support and provide my support to others as well. I am transgender (ftm) and decided to sign up for this site to share my story and also show others that they are not alone.

Hi Len,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you experienced and the struggles you still face. I am glad you reached out to a hotline when you needed it too. Healing is not an easy journey, but it is a little easier knowing you don't walk it alone. Take your time to look around. I wish you the very best on this healing journey.

:notalone:

Mary

1 hour ago, Len523 said:

Hi Len! Welcome to AS. I am glad you found our supportive community and I'm sorry for the trauma you have endured. It is helpful to know we are not alone and that others will hear you and understand. 

:notalone:

Hello Len!  

Welcome to After Silence. :)  It's nice to 'meet' you, although I am sorry you were led here under tough circumstances.  I do hope though, that you will find you are not alone!

Best wishes to you on your healing path.

- Capulet

On 3/17/2019 at 11:11 AM, Len523 said:

welcome to AS, sorry you have experienced trauma and that you had to call the suicide prevention hotline but I am glad you are here. You are not alone in this heal journey, and I am happy that you reached out for help and that they gave you this resource. looking forward to seeing you around the forums. 

BraveOne

Hi and Welcome to AS @Len523! I am sorry for the trauma that brings you here. You have found a safe, supportive, and caring community here. I wish you lots of courage as you walk your healing journey here. :supportu:

Kind regards,

AKB