Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey

Hi! I've just joined this forum and I'm very excited to get to know everybody and make some new friends along the way. 

I hope everyone's having a great day and for those who aren't, I hope it gets better for you. 😁😁

Hi and Welcome to After Silence (AS) @0Kelly0! I am sorry for the trauma that brings you here however I'm pleased that you have found us. You have found a safe, supportive place here. Take your time to look around and share when you are ready. Thanks for the wishes for a great day - so far, so good. I wish you lots of strength as you walk your healing journey. :youcanheal:

Kind regards,

AKB

Hi and Welcome to After Silence (AS) @Amber01! I am sorry for the trauma that brings you here. We are a supportive, caring bunch and I wish you lots of caring friends as you find your way here. As I said to Kelly above - take your time to look around and share when you are ready to do so. There is a lot to see and read here! I wish you lots of courage as you walk your healing journey. :aswelcomesu:

Kind regards,

AKB

7 hours ago, 0Kelly0 said:

Hi! I've just joined this forum and I'm very excited to get to know everybody and make some new friends along the way. 

I hope everyone's having a great day and for those who aren't, I hope it gets better for you. 😁😁

Hi 0Kelly0,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have gone thru, but you have found a very supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind. I am glad that you have found us. I know that it is much easier when you can talk to others who get it. I wish you nothing but the best as you walk your path in healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

5 hours ago, Amber01 said:

Hey just joined too, hoping to make some friends 

Hi Amber,

A warm welcome to you, as well. I am very sorry you've been thru a trauma, but you will find tons of support here. I am glad you found us. This path is easier to walk with others who understand the struggles we face. I wish you the best on this path of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Hi @0Kelly0 and @Amber01 welcome to AS, hope you had a great day, glad you’ve both found AS. It is a great place to find friends and connect to others who have been through similar traumatic experiences. I am sorry that you both have reason to join our site but I’m proud of both of you for joining. See you around the forums.

BraveOne