Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New here

Welcome to AS @Straw_berri321, it's very courageous of you join and say hi. You've found a supportive and understanding community, with kind members who may be able to relate.  Take your time looking around and post when you feel comfortable and safe. Wishing you all the best on your healing journey.

Edited by Kmkz
5 hours ago, Straw_berri321 said:

Hi everyone. 

I’m new here and just wanted to introduce myself. Not sure what else to say... 

Hi Straw_berri321,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced to find yourself here. Being hurt is wrong and unfair, but do know that you have found a very supportive site. Take your time to look around. I wish you the best on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu: 

Hello @Straw_berri321 - welcome to After Silence. :) 

Don't worry about not having too much to say right now.  I think it takes all of us a little time to build up the courage to speak up on some things, but just introducing yourself for now is something that took incredible bravery and strength, so, GOOD for you!! :)  

I hope you're enjoying the site so far.  When you are ready and have something to say, our members are always willing to listen and to support.

Best wishes,
Capulet