Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Snow Day, Anxious Day

Decided to say Hi.

Trying to enjoy the snow day today, but I have been on edge for over 2 weeks now.

I was directed to these forums after anonymously word vomiting my traumatic experience on another forum. 

I don't know much else to say at the moment, so good day to you fine folks.

Hi and Welcome to After Silence (AS) @DecadeLost5686! I am sorry for the trauma that brings you here and that being on edge may mean that you're unable to enjoy the snow day. In my mind a good snow day deserves some good lounging, watching lots of tv, and staying in my comfy clothes all day knowing I don't have to go anywhere. You have found a supportive community here. Take your time to look around and share when you're comfortable. I wish you lots of courage as you walk your healing journey! :aswelcomesu:

Kind regards,

AKB

Welcome to AS @DecadeLost5686, I'd take a snow day over the cold days we've had around here the last few weeks. I hope you enjoyed the day warm and safe at home. Sorry for the trauma that brought you here but I am glad that someone recomended this site to you. It is possible to heal, and I am looking forward to seeing your journey unfold here at AS. Best wishes

BraveOne:notalone:

Welcome to AS @DecadeLost5686, I hope you were able to enjoy the snow day despite having been on edge for over 2 weeks.

You've found a kind, supportive and understanding community. Post when you feel comfortable and safe.