Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Newbie saying HELLO

Greetings all,

Am here after breaking shackle and chains. Looking forward without stepping back,

Though... I stumble and fall to the sounds of the clinking past.

A survivor at battle of now... my own mentally.

I'm actually too good at talking because I seem to spew way too much information about myself, my struggles, the pain and hurt just takes over. 

(learning to not share soo much) even though I feel it helps me with the healing process it can however open one up to become vulnerable. (learned the hard way about that) 

OK here goes... 

I'm RayaHope here to seek a safe place to express, unleash and hopefully get some understanding to the new me I've become. 

Hi RayaHope,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the reason you find yourself here, but you will find tons of support here. Our members are truly understanding and kind. You are free to share whatever you are comfortable with, without pressure or judgment. It takes courage to just say hello and I acknowledge that. Also, are those words above of your own design...or a quote from something? If these are yours, it sounds like you have a poet's soul. :)  We do have a Healing thru Creativity forum, if you are so inclined.

Anyway, I am glad you have found us and wish you the very best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:aswelcomesu:

Thank you :) yes my words they are. After many years of failed help (professionally) I found myself within writing. However I'm dyslexic but thanks to websites have found my way around to be able to write, to express and heal within words. 

Dear @RayaHope,

Welcome to After Silence.  I'm sorry you have a reason to be here but you have found a safe and supportive community of people.  Feel free to look around and then post as you are comfortable and happy to do.  There are many forums on which you might like getting to know others and expressing yourself.  

Wishing you the best in healing,

Gold Raindrops

Hi welcome to <<AS>> I am so sorry for the trauma that was put upon you without permission ,you have found a site with nothing but supportive nonjudgemental caring people that will do anuthing they can to help yoiu in you healing journey and your recovery road, I am so sorry you have to be here at all but know that we are all here for you should you need us, roam around the site post if you like or not if you are not ready you will get no pressure from anuone here , go do what you feel when you feel it.

again sorry for having to be here at all , none of us should be put at the hands of people that do nothing but distroy lives for no reason but there own want to feel incontrol 

here for you WELCOME >>>>>>>>>NOWHERETOTURN