Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I’m new

Hi Duckumbrella welcome to AS :wave:

Its always mixed emotions welcoming new members because its sad that you feel you need to be here but glad at the same time that you are :)

I haven't been here long myself but have already found it a very caring and supportive place. x

Hello, @Duckumbrella -

Welcome to After Silence!!!!  

I am so sorry that you have reason to be here, but am glad you have joined our community - that is always, ALWAYS a very tough first step to take - but you did it. :) 

Please take all the time you need to look around and to get a feel for the site - I am hopeful that you will soon discover that you are among so many others who understand, who can relate, and you are definitely not alone.  It can sometimes take a little while to begin posting/sharing,  but there's absolutely no rush - whenever you are comfortable! :)

Take good care, and again - welcome.

- Capulet

Hi and Welcome to After Silence (AS) @Duckumbrella! While I am sorry for what brings you to us, I am also glad you are here. Feel free to take your time to become comfortable. I wish you lots of courage as you walk your healing journey. I really like your name choice!  Over time I am hoping that you find your footing with us here. We are a supportive caring bunch. :aswelcomesu:

Kind regards,

AKB

16 hours ago, Duckumbrella said:

Hi I’m new. Feeling a little hesitant. But I’m glad you’re all here. 

Hi Duckumbrella,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the reason that brings you here, but do know this is a very supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind. I understand your nervousness, it is exactly how I was when I first found the site. Take your time tho, look around and get familiar with the site. This is a pressure-free zone. You will become more comfortable with a little time. I wish you the very best as you begin the journey of healing with us.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Dear @Duckumbrella,

Welcome to After Silence.  You have found a safe and supportive community.  It's no problem that you're feeling hesitant; take as much time as you need to read through our forms and "settle in."  

We are all here to help and support each other.

Gold Raindrops