Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Bloom2B

I'm new to using a forum but I think I finally figured it out. Yeah!!:dance: I have already found helpful information and believe I have found a place that will help me through my journey of healing. Thank you AS!

:dance:Hi there, @Bloom2B - so glad you've found us although I am sorry for the circumstances behind it.  You will find an abundance of support here as you continue down your path. :)  Look around at your own pace and when you're ready, we'd love to hear from you. You'll be a pro at boards/forums in no time! 

Welcome!!! :) 

- Capulet

Hi Bloom2B. Well done on finding the bravery to join AS!  I'm still quite new here but it hasn't taken long to feel part of the crowd:)

You'll find nothing but support, friendship and kind thoughts here.

Welcome to the next step down your road of healing:hug:

Sarah xx

11 hours ago, Bloom2B said:

I'm new to using a forum but I think I finally figured it out. Yeah!!:dance: I have already found helpful information and believe I have found a place that will help me through my journey of healing. Thank you AS!

Hi Bloom 2B, and welcome to AS! I love that emoji -  glad you've already found some helpful information here :) 

I have definitely found this place helpful and supportive and I hope that you will too. Best wishes in your healing,

g

Hey there Bloom, welcome to AS! I'm so glad you reached out and are already finding AS helpful. I'm still fairly new myself, but I've already found so much support and information here. Everyone is lovely and we're all here to support you. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you! :throb:

19 hours ago, Bloom2B said:

Hi Bloom,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you have reason to be here, but you will find tons of support here. Our members are kind and understanding. I'm glad you figured it out and have found valuable information on site. It was my biggest surprise when I found this place...it is a true education. I wish you the best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Thank you to everyone! I have lots of tears that others around me do not understand and maybe never will. AS has helped me so much in the short time I have been here. :thanks:

Hello, @Bloom2B. Welcome to AS. It can be hard for someone who has not experienced a trauma to truly understand. I am glad that AS as been a help for you. I think, for me, one of the things that has impacted me the most was realizing I was not as alone or abnormal as I felt before coming here. :blush:

Yes, I did feel alone. It's a horrible feeling to feel alone when you are surrounded by so many supportive people. I wish I had found AS sooner. What's important is that I found  AS. I'm getting a little emotional but good tears.