Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Locked out of your account? Here is what to do!

Capulet

Hello, all!

I have noticed that this has happened a few times in the past - and it occurred to me that often, members aren't sure what to do or who to contact in the event they run into problems connecting with After Silence.  It is my hope that this will help you to reconnect after a long break, or simply that moment of panic where you have lost the piece of paper you scribbled a 'random/mixed' password on.  :wink:  It happens!  

In the event you lose or forget your password or are unable to log into After Silence:

• Please do NOT attempt to re-register with a new account.  We CAN reconnect you with your old one!  There is only one account permitted per individual.
  • Send an email to: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
  • Your email to us SHOULD come from the email address you used to sign up - but if this is not possible, this information MUST be included (to verify your identity) in your email requesting a password reset.  Additionally, we will require further information to confirm this account belongs to you, and we will also update your email address at this time.
  • We will respond with a temporary password - log in and as soon as you can, change this password to one you will easily remember.  
  • If you would like, we CAN change your display name.  You can request this via email or through the Help Desk.  (You must be logged in to access the Help Desk, though!)

And - that's it. Hopefully this will ease some minds and cut down on some of the dual/re-registrations. :flowers:

- The After Silence Moderators

• Capulet changed the title to Locked out of your account? Here is what to do!