Just saying hello? Was googling around looking for a place to vent and take some of the pressure off of my amazing and supportive boyfriend. 

Dear Isabel,

Welcome to After Silence.  You have found a safe and supportive group here.  Take your time to look around and check out some of the forums and then post when you are comfortable.  We are here to help and support each other.

Blessings,

Gold Raindrops

Hi Isabel,

Welcome to AS. I am very you have reason to be here, but you will find a lot of support. Our members are understanding and kind. Many of our members, including myself, have found this site just as you have. It is a big step to reach out...and try to take pressure off a wonderful boyfriend at the same time. I wish you the best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

Hi and Welcome to AS @Isabel_Archer. You are not alone.

Hello, @Isabel_Archer - a very warm welcome to After Silence.  I'm sorry circumstances have brought you here, but am glad you have found our community - this is a truly supportive spot and I am hopeful that being here among others in the same boat will bring you peace, comfort, friendship and eventual healing. :)  

Take good care of yourself - and again - welcome - looking forward to getting to know you.

Best wishes,
Capulet

21 hours ago, Isabel_Archer said:

Just saying hello? Was googling around looking for a place to vent and take some of the pressure off of my amazing and supportive boyfriend. 

Hi! Welcome to AS. I am glad you have a supportive boyfriend! I hope you will find this a supportive place to vent or share or discuss anything you need to :wave:

Hey there Isabel, welcome to AS! I'm so glad your boyfriend is such a great source of support, and that you're also looking for other ways to help yourself. We're all here for you if you ever need anything. :throb: