Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Nicome

My names Em and I’ve been looking for a place like this for awhile. I’m 25 and I guess I just still have a lot of issues and I wanted to find a place where people can relate. :)

Hey Em, welcome to AS! I'm glad you're looking for ways to help yourself. We're all here to support you, so don't hesitate to reach out!

Welcome @Nicome!  I'm happy you found what you were looking for. I'm sorry you are dealing with the after effects of trauma. You are not alone and we can all support each other. 

1 hour ago, Nicome said:

My names Em and I’ve been looking for a place like this for awhile. I’m 25 and I guess I just still have a lot of issues and I wanted to find a place where people can relate. :)

Hi Em,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for what brings you here and struggles that you are facing right now. You will find tons of support here, as we have many understanding and kind members. Take your time and look around, we are here for you, when you are ready. I wish you the very best as you walk this path of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Hi and Welcome Em. You are not alone and will find support here. I wish you lots of courage as you take on the work of healing.  :aswelcomesu:

Kind regards,

AKB

Dear Em,

Welcome to After Silence.  You were brave to reach out to us.  There are many kind and supportive people here who understand your pain.

Gold Raindrops

Hey Em, welcome to AS! I'm so glad you found us. It's incredibly brave of you for looking for support. I guarantee that we can relate. I'm here to support you whenever you need it.