Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi There

Hello. I’m a survivor, and I’m really glad I’ve found a place that will understand. Thanks to everyone who is here to make a safe and open environment for not only survivors, but for secondary survivors and others. I really appreciate it! 

Dear @Pastel27,

Welcome to After Silence.  I'm sorry for the experiences that brought you here, but you have found a safe and caring community.  There are many kind individuals here who understand and help each other.

Blessings,

Gold Raindrops

19 hours ago, Pastel27 said:

Hello. I’m a survivor, and I’m really glad I’ve found a place that will understand. Thanks to everyone who is here to make a safe and open environment for not only survivors, but for secondary survivors and others. I really appreciate it! 

Hi Pastel,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've endure, but you are correct: this is a place full of people who understand. We support and encourage one another and it really is a great place to start a healing journey. I wish as you do walk this path of healing.

Mary

:notalone: