Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

frog52

HI-  I'm new ,  because this is public, I will gradually post more in a non google searchable forum :)

Frog52

Hi frog,

I welcome you again, I responded to your other post :) . I'm glad you stopped by in the welcome forum to say hi, and yes, you are correct  It's best to leave other posts in the private forums for only member to view.  So your hello, is perfect, the way it is. I wish you the best on this healing journey.

Mary

Dear Frog,

Welcome to After Silence.  I'm sorry for the trauma that brought you here, but I can assure you you've find a kind and supportive community.  Take your time reading the information here and posting when you are comfortable.  

Wishing you all the best in healing,

Gold Raindrops

On 12/28/2018 at 7:19 PM, frog52 said:

HI-  I'm new ,  because this is public, I will gradually post more in a non google searchable forum :)

Frog52

HI frog,

Welcome to AS, thank you for joining even though I'm sorry you have reason to be here. Your not alone, this is a community full of suportive caring people that have been through some stuff. Looking forward to seeing you along the way with your healing journey.