Mave

Hello There!

Hello, everyone—and Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it! I’m new to the forum, and I wanted to take the chance to say hi. I’m excited by the prospect of connecting with you all and moving beyond the demons from my past. I hope this post finds you well. ♥️

Hi Mave, welcome to AS. Merry Christmas to you too. I am glad you found our site . I am sorry for what you have gone through in your past. You will find this a safe place. :notalone:

Patricia 

Hi Mave,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've endured, but you will find tons of support here. I wish you the best as you begin this journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

Hello, @Mave - thank you for taking the time to spread some Holiday joy - sending you some as well! 

Welcome to After Silence!  You certainly have found a wonderful community and I am hopeful that taking the chance on us is something you'll be glad you did. :)  Sending you all of my support as you begin to take your healing steps - I hope being here brings you peace and comfort.

Best wishes,
Capulet

Hello @Mave,

Welcome to After Silence and hope you are having a wonderful Christmas. Wishing you all the best on your healing journey

Dear @Mave

Merry Christmas and welcome to After Silence. 

You have found a large community of kind and caring people here.  Wishing you the best in your healing.

Gold Raindrops

On 12/25/2018 at 6:19 PM, Mave said:

Hello, everyone—and Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it! I’m new to the forum, and I wanted to take the chance to say hi. I’m excited by the prospect of connecting with you all and moving beyond the demons from my past. I hope this post finds you well. ♥️

Welcome to AS and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you. Hope the holidays were great fro you. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Welcome! Hope your holidays went well. Here to support you :throb:

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me. I hope all of you are doing well and wish you nothing but love and peace. Hang in there and, again, thank you!

Edited by Mave
Safety concerns