Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello There!

Mave

Hello, everyone—and Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it! I’m new to the forum, and I wanted to take the chance to say hi. I’m excited by the prospect of connecting with you all and moving beyond the demons from my past. I hope this post finds you well. ♥️

Hi Mave, welcome to AS. Merry Christmas to you too. I am glad you found our site . I am sorry for what you have gone through in your past. You will find this a safe place. :notalone:

Patricia 

Hello, @Mave - thank you for taking the time to spread some Holiday joy - sending you some as well! 

Welcome to After Silence!  You certainly have found a wonderful community and I am hopeful that taking the chance on us is something you'll be glad you did. :)  Sending you all of my support as you begin to take your healing steps - I hope being here brings you peace and comfort.

Best wishes,
Capulet

On 12/25/2018 at 6:19 PM, Mave said:

Hello, everyone—and Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it! I’m new to the forum, and I wanted to take the chance to say hi. I’m excited by the prospect of connecting with you all and moving beyond the demons from my past. I hope this post finds you well. ♥️

Welcome to AS and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you. Hope the holidays were great fro you. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

• 7 months later...

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me. I hope all of you are doing well and wish you nothing but love and peace. Hang in there and, again, thank you!

Edited by Mave
Safety concerns