Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Member !!

Mochi

Hiya, all !!

You can all call me Mochi. I discovered this forum really late at night while casually browsing, and I'm glad I did. It's lovely that there are spaces where we can find others to confide in, for support and just general, positive interactions. So, I really hope to get to know and get along with you all !! 

I'm new to using forums however, so if I make a mistake, just bare with me haha

Thank you so much for reading my introduction, and for your welcomes. 

Hugs !!

1 minute ago, Struggling88 said:

Hi, @Mochi, and welcome to AS! :wave: AS is a very supportive site. I’m sorry for what brought you here, but glad you’re here. You’re not alone. :notalone:

Thank you so much for the welcome! 

It's amazing to hear that you're not alone and that there are other people here to support you

The number of forums and how specific they are , is a little overwhelming for a newbie such as myself though 

Could you direct me to the forum where I can share my story? I really need to finally share it — or at least some of it. :)

Hi @Mochi and welcome!  I'm glad you found a place to look forward to support and camaraderie. 

There is a forum called Share Your Story.  I believe you need to have 10 posts to access it, so you can share your story there soon.  Personally, I find Gathering Place to be a forum that is quite open-ended in its subject, if you are looking for a place to begin and not sure where.  Aftermath is another, if you are dealing with the after effects of trauma.  I'm sure you will soon find your way around.  You can also just read the most recent posts, not worrying too much which forum they are in. 

:aswelcomesu:

1 hour ago, Mochi said:

Hiya, all !!

You can all call me Mochi. I discovered this forum really late at night while casually browsing, and I'm glad I did. It's lovely that there are spaces where we can find others to confide in, for support and just general, positive interactions. So, I really hope to get to know and get along with you all !! 

Hugs !!

Hi Mochi,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you've experienced, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are truly understanding and kind. You found this site just like many of us have. To me, it was a relief to know that I found a place without judgment and I could have a voice. Take your time and look around. I wish you well on the healing journey.

Mary

:supportu: 

Welcome to After Silence Mochi, it sounds like you are starting to find your way around. I hope you find what you're looking for to help you on your healing journey.

Dear @Mochi,

Welcome to After Silence.  I am very sorry for whatever experiences have brought you here, but you have found a safe and loving community.  You are right, there are many nice forums and safe places within After Silence where you can share your thoughts and feelings.  Take your time to look around and reach out to any of us if you need anything.  

Blessings,

Gold Raindrops

On 12/23/2018 at 5:55 PM, Mochi said:

Hiya, all !!

Hugs !!

Hi Welcome to AS! Your not alone as everyone else has said.

Hey there, welcome to AS! I'm new as well, so we're all learning. Sending you support and safe hugs :throb: