Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Cdm

I'm not sure where to start as this is such a daunting task to undertake but I know I need to start addressing so much that has happened in the past to enable me to have a future. I am so grateful to find a supportive environment like this 😊

Welcome to AS. You are in the right place. This is a safe place full of supportive strong caring people. Everyone here will do all they can to support you in any way they can. Everyone wants you to be able to heal from the trama the brought you here. Welcome to After silence. I am sorry for the abuse and trama that you had to go through, no one should have to go through it.                                                                                   Supporting you   nowheretoturn

Hi Cdm,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have endured and the struggles you face. You are not alone and will find tons of support here. What we face is difficult, but I find it easier with others who understand this. I am very happy you found us. I wish you nothing but the best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Dear Cdm,

I'm so sorry that you have a reason to be here, but you have found a safe and supportive community.  

Take your time exploring the information and posts we have here and post whenever/however you would like to.  

Wishing you the best,

Gold Raindrops

Welcome, @Cdm to After Silence.  

I'm so sorry to hear that circumstances have brought you here, but please know that recognizing your need to address issues of the past is indeed a GIANT leap in the right direction! GOOD for you, for making this choice! :)  This is a fantastic community (I know I am a little biased, but I believe it completely!) and I am hopeful that being among us will bring you comfort!

Best wishes, 
Capulet

Welcome @Cdm. You are brave to take this step for yourself, and you can participate here in your own way at your own pace. It is a supportive community you have found.