Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well tonight. I’m a 21 year old female from Florida. Things have been very rough lately and I was suggested to come here from an old therapist and family friend. 

Thank you,

Gwen

Hello @Gwendalis and welcome to After Silence (AS). I am sorry for what brings you to join our community. Take your time to look around and share when you're comfortable. There are many like-minded and kind souls here that will support you in your healing journey. I like the green hair of your avatar - I wish I was brave enough to rock a funky hair color like that! I am glad that your old therapist and family friend suggested you join us.

Take care,

AKB

3 hours ago, Gwendalis said:

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well tonight. I’m a 21 year old female from Florida. Things have been very rough lately and I was suggested to come here from an old therapist and family friend. 

Thank you,

Gwen

Hi Gwen,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've experienced and the struggles you are facing. You will find that AS is a very supportive site with many understanding members. I am glad you were referred to us and you took the step to reach out. I wish you the very best with more forward steps on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

3 hours ago, Gwendalis said:

Hello,

Thank you,

Gwen

Hi Gwen,

Welcome to AS. Your old therapist and family friend was right to direct you here. Your not alone sadly none of us are. I am really sorry you have a reason to be here though. This is a warm safe space to talk about whatever you need too with people who have been through some stuff and won't judge you. Take your time or jump right in its up to you Compleately. 

BraveOne

4 hours ago, Gwendalis said:

Hello,

Thank you,

Gwen

Dear Gwen,

Welcome to After Silence!  I'm sorry things have been rough for you lately, but as several of our members have said above, you have found a kind and supportive community.  Take your time to read the posts and resources available here and post whenever you are comfortable and would like to.  It is brave of you to take the step of joining After Silence.  We're here to support and listen whenever you need it.

Gold Raindrops