Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I just started

So, I'm not really sure how to go about this.. I have some issues, after being put through alot, like most people here, and I've come to this website because.. Well, I need to talk about it, I guess, and because I want to help others heal

12 hours ago, Eira_Sofie said:

So, I'm not really sure how to go about this.. I have some issues, after being put through alot, like most people here, and I've come to this website because.. Well, I need to talk about it, I guess, and because I want to help others heal

Hi Eira_Sofie,

A warm welcome to AS! I am very sorry for what brings you here, but you will find AS is a very supportive site. Our members are very kind and understanding. It takes courage to reach out, I hope you know that. Take your time and look around, there is no pressure. I do wish you the best on many forward steps in this healing process.

Mary

:notalone: 

Welcome!!!!

I think we all have our issues and we all need to talk about them - this is indeed a safe place to do so and to gain support from others who can relate. :) 

You are not alone here.  

Best wishes,
Capulet

20 hours ago, Eira_Sofie said:

Hello, welcome to AS. Sorry for the trauma that brought you here, I dont think anyone really wants to ever have to join a site like this one, I didn't either. Its inspiring that you want to help others as well, I'm sure you will be a great part of the AS family. Keep in mind we have all lived through some form of trauma and all of us are in different places in our healing please be gental with yourself and talk at a pace that works best for you. Welcome again.

On 11/30/2018 at 9:06 PM, Eira_Sofie said:

Welcome to After Silence,

I'm sorry for the suffering that brought you here, but I can guarantee you this, you have found a safe community which will allow you to move forward and heal at your own pace, as you feel comfortable.  Take your time getting to know some of the people who post here and read through the information available in the posts and forums.  We are all here to support each other and help as we move forward in our healing journeys. :)

Welcome to AS Eira_Sofie, it's brave of you to sign up and to reach out. Take your time looking around and post if and when you feel safe. Wishing you all the best on your healing journey. 

Hey guys, I am so sorry for not replying these last days, my phone went missing after I signed up;-; but thank you everyone for commenting so sweetly❤ I believe I'm going to like it here, and I sincerely hope we can all heal from our traumas❤❤

Hi Eira_Sofie!

I just started as well.  I found that is site is very supportive and people can really help you on what you are going through.  We are in this together and if you want to talk, don't hesitate to chat me :) .