Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi There

Hi Ella Fawn,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've endured, but you will find tons of support here. You are not alone in this. I'm glad you have found us. Take your time and look around. I wish you the best as you embark on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone: 

On 11/30/2018 at 6:54 PM, Ella Fawn said:

Hi there, thank you for accepting me here in After Silence. I feel lonely and somewhat let down, I don't know where else to turn too and I'm hoping I can get some support from here. Thank you

:aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal:

On 11/30/2018 at 2:54 PM, Ella Fawn said:

Hi there, thank you for accepting me here in After Silence. I feel lonely and somewhat let down, I don't know where else to turn too and I'm hoping I can get some support from here. Thank you

Dear Ella Fawn,

I am sorry for the suffering you've had to endure, but I can assure you, you have turned to a safe, supportive and kind community in After Silence.  It was brave of you to take this step and sign on to After Silence.  You will find many people here who can relate to your story and provide support on your healing journey.  Take your time to look at the forums and resources here and feel free to reach out us whenever you are comfortable/want to.  

Sending positive energy and healing your way,

Gold Raindrops

Welcome to AS Ella Fawn, you've found a warm, supportive, understanding and safe community. I hope you feel less alone as you explore the site, you might find that there are many here who can relate to your feelings and where you are on your healing journey.