Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi!

Howie

Hi, @Howie.  Welcome to AS.

I am happy that you have found us but sorry for what you experienced that brought you here.  I have found AS to be a very supportive and safe place to read and process and begin to share my story.  I hope you will find it to be a safe place for you, too.

HiddenHeart

Hi Howie,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've experienced, but you will find AS a very supportive site. Our members are truly kind and understanding. I am glad you have found us and have reached out. The healing journey can be a difficult one, but it can be made easier by walking with others. I wish you the best on this journey.

Mary

:supportu: 

Dear @Howie,

Sorry for the suffering that brought you to this site, but you have indeed found a kind and supportive online community.  It was brave of you to have reached out to us!

Take your time to browse around, read other posts and check out all the resources here on AS.  We are here to support and be here for each other as we move forward on our healing journey.

Gold Raindrops

Welcome to AS @Howie. Glad you found us, but I'm sorry for the trauma that brought you here. It is a great supportive place. Welcome again.

Hello Howie!  

Welcome to After Silence!

This is truly a warm, supportive and accepting community.  I am so glad to have found it, myself!

Best wishes,
Capulet